2017 Exmark LZS902DKU605A1
Call for Price
- Overheat Protection: Tracks engine temperature and oil pressure, placing the machine in safe transport mode – disengaging the PTO when critical levels are exceeded.
- Frame Strength: Given the extreme mowing conditions the DS-Series is intended to handle, its frame has to be extraordinarily strong. As in heavy-duty, welded, tubular-steel strong. Which is exactly what it is.
- UltraCut Series 5 Deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts.
- Bio-Diesel Ready: The DS-Series is biodiesel-ready for reduced environmental impact.
- Suspension Seat: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diamter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver and 1.18" diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 26 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Multi-Trac.®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2-height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.50-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated drum and band integrated with transmission-neutral interlock.
- Seat: Deluxe, two tone, bolstered, full-suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Adjusts to individual operator weight and features padded, height-adjustable armrests. Hinged mounting.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 60-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kubota®
- Engine Model: D902
- Engine Displacement: 898
- Engine Series: Kubota Diesel
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Engine Speed: 3,850 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 15.5-gallons (58.7-L) twin fuel tanks.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear 21cc/rev pumps with integral SCR (System Check Relief) valves (in forward), powering two 18-cubic-inch wheel motors with 1.25\\" (3.18 cm) diameter tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-12.0 mph (19.3 kmph) forward, 0-8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot or hand controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: 0.50" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating Series 5 High-Capacity Cutting Platform. Side-discharge standard with option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam-welded, with 10-gauge top reinforcement plate, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforcement rings at spindle assembly.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments and adjustable from operator position via foot or hand operated deck-lift system.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.75" Length
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 84.5 in. (214.6 cm)
- Height: 72.7 in. (184.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1602
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- D902 Diesel
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 26 x 12.0-12; Caster: 13 x 6.50-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.5-gal. (58.7-L) twin fuel tanks
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch